If you’re a fitness-oriented individual who frequents the internet, you’ve probably already heard of Omar Isuf. This young athlete has been making waves in the online workout community for some time now.
Omar Isuf is a fitness athlete and trainer who uses his YouTube channel to encourage people to adopt a healthy lifestyle.
After making a shockingly speedy transformation in his younger years, however, some have speculated that his methods aren’t entirely natural.
Let’s uncover the life of Omar Isuf and see if we can determine how he managed to bulk up so quickly.
Omar Isuf Wiki
Age: Omar Isuf is in his twenties.
Date of birth: 9th of February.
Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm).
Weight: 175 (80 kg).
Profession: Fitness athlete, trainer, influencer, publisher and entrepreneur.
About Omar Isuf
Omar Isuf is a fitness athlete and trainer born on the 9th of February in Canada. 1
Growing up, Omar Isuf was an active child. He took part in various sports at school including soccer, baseball and martial arts. However, as his focus shifted to academia in high school, he neglected physical activity.
During his first year in college, Omar Isuf wasn’t pleased with how out of shape he was. He says he let things “slide too far,” and decided it was time for a change. This realization came to him after he almost fainted from racing a former track mate.
Low and behold, his failure sparked a fire and he went on to become an influential fitness athlete. Omar Isuf made a speedy transformation after joining the university gym, and within just three years, he was in better shape than he had ever been.
He felt so inspired and motivated by his accomplishment that he wanted to share his journey with others. Omar Isuf started a YouTube channel in 2009 where he posts informative health and fitness-related content.
His videos show a lot of personality and have an underlying sense of humor—this relatability resulted in his channel blowing up. Today, he’s also an entrepreneur with his own clothing line. Furthermore, he co-published several fitness books including “The Art of Lifting” and “The Science of Lifting.”
In November 2018, he uploaded a video to his channel discussing a hernia that he sustained during soccer practice. Omar Isuf hernia made it difficult for him to perform at his usual pace, so he underwent surgery and was lifting weights again after only four months.
It’s unknown whether Omar Isuf is currently in a relationship since he prefers to keep his private life out of the public eye. However, in the past, he’s been linked to fitness influencer Jazmine Garcia.
Here’s where you can find him online:
- Omar Isuf website—Raskol Apparel.
- Omar Isuf podcast—Iron Culture.
- Omar Isuf Twitter—@omarisuf.
Omar Isuf Net Worth
Omar Isuf’s net worth is estimated to be $252,000. He rakes in $18,900 to $25,200 a year from YouTube alone.
Omar Isuf Workout Program
Omar Isuf combines bodybuilding and powerlifting in his workout routine for optimum strength and hypertrophy, or muscle growth.
He believes that performing a multitude of weight training exercises is essential for gaining muscle mass. Some of his favorites include bench pressing, deadlifting and squatting.
Omar Isuf Reddit has mentioned that Omar Isuf calves training isn’t as vital as upper-body training. He doesn’t think that calves form part of a powerful or aesthetic physique. However, he still trains them for general all-round health and fitness.
Here’s a seven-day workout program that resembles Omar Isuf’s training regimen:
- Bench press 4 sets 8 reps
- Barbell deadlift 4 sets 6 reps
- Overhead press 3 sets 8 reps
- Floor press 3 sets 8 reps
- Squat 4 sets 10 reps
- Leg raise 4 sets 8 reps (each side)
- Barbell squat 4 sets 8 reps
- Dumbbell curl 4 sets 8 reps (each side)
- Hammer curl 4 sets 8 reps (each side)
- Chin-ups 3 sets 6 reps
- Chest dips 4 sets 6 reps
- Reverse dumbbell lunge 4 sets 8 reps (each side)
- Dumbbell press 4 sets 6 reps (each side)
- Deadlift 3 sets 8 reps
- Bench press 4 sets 8 reps
- Shoulder press 4 sets 8 reps (each side)
- Side lateral raise 4 sets 6 reps (each side)
- Standing calf raise 5 sets 6 reps
- Bench press 4 sets 8 reps
- Floor press 3 sets 8 reps
- Bent-over barbell row 4 sets 8 reps
- Barbell curl 5 sets 6 reps
- Incline bench pull 4 sets 8 reps
- Leg press 4 sets 10 reps
- Seated rows 4 sets 8 reps
- Barbell squat 4 sets 8 reps
- Dumbbell bench press 4 sets 8 reps
- Seated tricep press 4 sets 8 reps
- Russian twist with weights 4 sets 8 reps
- Seated calf raise 5 sets 8 reps
- Overhead press 4 sets 6 reps
- Goblet squat 4 sets 8 reps
- Floor press 3 sets 10 reps
- Dumbbell row 4 sets 8 reps
- Forward dumbbell lunge 5 sets 8 reps
- Biceps cable curl 4 sets 8 reps
- Regular pushup 3 sets 10 reps
- Sit-up 3 sets 10 reps
- Regular squat 3 sets 10 reps
- Calf raise 3 sets 10 reps
- Jumping jacks 3 sets 10 reps
Watch Omar Isuf kill this chest workout:
Here he discusses the Omar Isuf program training routine:
Omar Isuf Diet
Omar Isuf follows an IIFYM diet—If It Fits Your Macros. In other words, he doesn’t restrict himself, as long as he meets his daily caloric goal and macronutrient needs.
This is what he has to say about the clean-eating phenomenon:
“When you think about the definition of clean eating, it’s kind of nebulous. Are we talking about unprocessed foods? Because whey protein is very processed, but it’s not bad for you—it’s very good for you. So, when we say ‘clean eating,’ it’s kind of a phrase that we throw around, but really don’t understand.”
While not restricting his food choices, Omar Isuf still consumes a healthy, balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables and lean protein.
Here’s what a day of eating looks like for Omar Isuf:
Meal #1 – Option A
- One cup of steel-cut oats.
- One cup of goat milk.
- One half ounce of flax seeds.
- Four ounces of blueberries or raspberries.
- One scoop of protein powder.
- One half ounce of almond butter.
- Two bananas.
Meal #1 – Option B
- Four whole eggs—boiled or scrambled.
- Four egg whites with seasoning.
- One cup of baby spinach.
- Two slices of whole-wheat toast.
- One ounce of butter.
- One avocado.
- One orange or one cup of orange juice.
Meal #2 – Option A
- Two apples or bananas.
- One handful of almonds.
Meal #2 – Option B
- Two to three ounces of cottage cheese.
- One half cup of blackberries.
Meal #3 – Option A
- Six ounces of skinless chicken breast—grilled with seasoning.
- One cup of brown or wild rice.
- One cup of fried bell peppers, mushrooms and zucchini.
- Medium to large greek salad.
Meal #3 – Option B
- Six ounces of turkey breast—grilled with seasoning.
- One cup of quinoa.
- Medium to large bed of raw baby spinach.
- One to two handfuls of salad toppings including diced mango, butternut squash, pumpkin or pomegranate seeds and sweetened walnuts.
Meal #4 – Option A
- Two to four ounces of spicy hummus.
- Baby carrots, cucumber and celery sticks to your liking.
- Two ounces of dark, sweetened chocolate.
Meal #4 – Option B
- Two scoops of whey protein.
- One to two cups of almond or goat milk.
- One handful of berries of choice.
- One handful of raw kale or spinach.
Meal #5 – Option A
- Four to six ounces of grilled salmon with soy sauce.
- One to one and a half cups of jasmine rice.
- One to one and a half cups of assorted steamed vegetables.
Meal #5 – Option B
- Four to six ounces of sirloin steak.
- One ounce of mint jelly sauce.
- Four medium boiled potatoes with butter and seasoning—skin intact.
- One cup of boiled or steamed cruciferous vegetables.
Meal #6 – Option A
- One half cup of dairy-free ice-cream.
- Honey and dark chocolate chips to taste.
- One handful of pitted dates.
Meal #6 – Option B
- Four ounces of banana bread.
- Two ounces of applesauce.
- One handful of red or white grapes.
Is Omar Isuf on Steroids?
An Omar Isuf Reddit thread has caused a stir about whether he’s on steroids or not. Although he’s never openly discussed it, most suspect that he stays away from them.
His transformation was speedy, suspiciously so—however, it’s not impossible to obtain such an impressive physique in a short amount of time. Staying on track with a workout routine, eating well and genetics are all key in achieving a muscular figure.
Omar Isuf Before and After
Although Omar Isuf was out of shape for several years during late adolescence, the fact that he was an active child gave him an advantage. The activities you perform at a young age can act as a precursor to how your body develops later in life.
It took him three years to go from out of shape to totally ripped. Here’s a young Omar Isuf after he had just joined the college gym:
Omar Isuf today:
Watch Omar Isuf discuss the first year of his transformation:
Omar Isuf Supplements
Omar Isuf preworkout supplements are standard bodybuilding supplements that aid in building muscle, keeping his strength up and improving his endurance. It includes protein powder, whey protein, creatine, tyrosine and beta-alanine.
Read our article on the top 125 pre-workout supplements on the market.
Omar Isuf Quotes: Motivation and Inspiration
Omar Isuf is a young man that has a lot to say. Here are some of his words of wisdom:
“I am proud of how dedicated I’ve been throughout the years. Many of my friends who started lifting with me stopped a long time ago. I made a promise to my younger self, and I intend to keep it. I lift because I love to lift, it’s as simple as that.”
“Sometimes it’s better to keep your goals to yourself. I remember when graduating high school you were supposed to write down in the year book what you wanted to be.
Everyone wrote down lofty ambitions like becoming a doctor, lawyer, politician, CEO etc. I wrote down that I was going to be a hot dog vendor (not joking here). Which was my polite way of saying I didn’t know exactly what I wanted but it sure as hell wasn’t to be like everyone else.
Sometimes you gotta do you own thing and discover who you are and what you really are all about. Find something you are passionate about and let it become obsessive. Much better than just letting your life pass you by trying to fit in or be somebody you aren’t.”
Omar Isuf Frequently Asked Questions
What Race Is Omar Isuf?
Omar Isuf is secretive about his ethnicity, so nobody knows.
How Old Is Omar Isuf?
Omar Isuf hasn’t revealed his birth year.
How Tall Is Omar Isuf?
Omar Isuf is 5 feet 9 inches tall (175 cm).
What Is Omar Isuf’s Body Fat Percentage?
Omar Isuf stated on Instagram in November 2018 that his body fat percentage is three percent.
How Much Money Does Omar Isuf Make From YouTube?
$18,900 to $25,200 a year.
Does Omar Isuf Follow a Strict Diet?
No. He follows an IIFYM diet—If It Fits Your Macros, which is a non-restrictive, balanced diet that includes all your daily caloric and macronutrient needs.
Omar Isuf Summary
Omar Isuf is a true modern bodybuilder and popular fitness guru. He saw a gap in the online community and took it. In addition, this guy is an entrepreneur and publisher—all through self-marketing.
We can’t be sure whether he takes steroids or not. What we do know, though, is that his nutrient-rich diet benefits him to the max.
If you’re looking to get in shape and have a couple of laughs while doing it, Omar Isuf’s content might be just what you need.
Recommended For You5 EXTREME Muscle Growth Hacks (that work) Finally! Start building muscle like the pro bodybuilders using these tricks: Learn more
5 EXTREME Fat Loss Hacks (get ripped fast) Now you can get ripped abs and shredded arms in 30 days: Learn more
Best Testosterone Boosters (top 5 that ACTUALLY work) After spending three months researching the market this is what actually works: Learn more
Top 5 Pre-Workout Supplements These give you raw POWER and supercharged energy: Learn more