We have all heard some crazy broscience in the gym if you don’t know that broscience is let me explain: Broscience is the predominant brand of reasoning in bodybuilding circles where the anecdotal reports of jacked dudes are considered more credible than scientific research.
- Drinking sperm boosts testosterone levels, but no one wants to try that shit.
- Drunk strength. Being drunk makes you stronger.
- When doing curls [db, bar] don’t curl all the way up. Curl up to about a little past half-way; otherwise the bicep peak will form too high on your arm. You want the peak in the middle right?
- You will get strong and swole legs from running anyway so no need to train them in the gym.
- Don’t sleep on your chest after chest day, on your back after back day, etc. cause blood won’t flow to the muscle(s)
- But the most unique I’ve heard is drink 2 raw eggs everyday and you don’t even need to lift, you will grow huge.
- some guy at the gym was like ” creatine is bad bro, all it does is give you water weight, thats it.” “it makes you look good, but it does nothing.”
- “Don’t do Squats they compress the spine, instead play basketball for a great set of legs”
- That eating 6 small meals a day will speed up your metabolism. The sheer amount of Pts that believe this myth is astonishing.
- a younger guy at my gym, i think he’s a year younger than me, says chin ups are useless. I asked him his logic, and he said, “well i can do more curls than chin ups, so the better workout comes from curling”… i then asked him if he ever planned on doing chins and he said “naw, I’ll always be able to curl more reps, so im gonna stick with that”… seriously my mind=blown
Recommended For You5 EXTREME Muscle Growth Hacks (that work) Finally! Start building muscle like the pro bodybuilders using these tricks: Learn more
5 EXTREME Fat Loss Hacks (get ripped fast) Now you can get ripped abs and shredded arms in 30 days: Learn more
Best Testosterone Boosters (top 5 that ACTUALLY work) After spending three months researching the market this is what actually works: Learn more
Top 5 Pre-Workout Supplements These give you raw POWER and supercharged energy: Learn more