Be a part of a team that’s having real impact on the fitness community
We’re reaching millions of people every single month with irresistible content. If there’s something shocking happening in the worldwide fitness community, people are going to see the story here first.
Life’s fun at a startup.
While we’ve been around for a couple of years now, we’re still a small team; every new person who joins will make a significant impact on what we become.
You can work anywhere
Work from home, from a coffee shop, from a coworking space — anywhere with decent internet. Go move abroad for a month and work from there if you like.
We give you lots of freedom and expect a lot in return
We look for the sort of people who don’t need a lot of supervision in order to do amazing work — and then try to give them everything they need in order to succeed here.
We value results, not hours spent working.
Work when you’re working well; take a break when you’re not. We don’t care about 9-5 (or 9-9) — we care about what you’ve done lately to contribute significantly to our growth and impact.
Who we’re looking for
BroScience is dedicated to writing uplifting and viral content from the fitness and bodybuilding community, as well as covering news from all the major expos such as Mr. Olympia and Arnold Classic.
We are looking for awesome writers to contribute on a regular basis
Do you have a sense for knowing when a story or video has viral potential?
Do you know which sites to check for the latest news?
Do you understand how you can make stuff go viral?
Are you a freelance writer with at least 1 year of experience, then we want to talk to you!
- Submit ideas for fresh content to the Editors, and then get to write the best ones
- Writing in a way that will resonate with BroScience audience
- Create engaging headline options written in the BroScience voice
- Create an engaging featured image (that’s displayed when shared on social media)
- A genuine love and talent for creating awesome content
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Attention to detail and grammar
- Takes initiative
- Embrace our voice and keep it appealing