So you want fuller, more juicer and stronger pecs?
I don’t blame you it completes your physique, just remember Arnold in his prime.
He had one of fullest and biggest chest ever witnessed.
I am Charlie one of the guys working here at BroScience.
This workout program might be a little strange for the inexperienced guy.
I’ve tried it, as well as my lifting partner.
I gained incredible size and strength in my chest and body in a matter of weeks.
I am warning you, this is not for the beginner or the lazy person.
You should have at least 2 years of training experience before attempting this.
Chest Hypertrophy program
So the program is simple but that doesn’t mean it’s ineffective.
Far from it, some of the best athletes and lifters keep their programs simple but execute it with good form and intensity.
What this program requires is training 2x a day!
You are probably thinking “WHAT? I don’t have time for that”
Unfortunately this program is then NOT for you.
Come back to this article when you have the time to train twice a day.
If you are really serious about building juicy pecs and get bigger I suggest you give this workout plan a go.
So as I discussed previously we will workout twice a day! (not every day though)
This workout remains the same it never changes.
- Bench Press 7 x 7 (Use the heaviest weight possible, but still get 7 reps in each set, it’s ok to lower the weight after sets if you need to)
- Squats 4 x 20 Who wants to have skinny legs anyway? – 20 reps in 4 sets, try to get 20 reps in and it’s ok to lower the weight after set)
- Pullups 5 sets till failure
- Dumbell back rows 4 sets 20 reps
- Lat pulldowns 7 sets 12 reps
- Reverse flies 4 sets 10 reps
Workout 1 (same as day 1)
Chest & arms
- Incline dumbbell bench press 4 sets 12 reps
- Dips 4 sets till failure
- Cable Crossover : 4 sets 12 reps
- Bicep curls 15 reps 4 sets
- Skull Crushers 12 reps 4 sets
Day 3 OFF
Workout 1 (always the same see above)
- Leg Press 7 sets 20 reps
- Leg Extension 5 sets 20 reps
- Walking Dumbell lunges 4 sets till failure
- Calf raises 2 sets: 1st set 100 reps of low weight – 2nd set 10 heavy reps with good form.
Workout 1 (always the same see above)
- Hammer curls 4 sets 12 reps
- Tricep cable pushdown 4 sets 12 reps
- Dumbell bicep curls 4 sets 12 reps
- Skull crushers 3 sets 10 reps
- Close grip bench press 3 sets 12 reps
- Concentration curls 3 sets 10 reps
Day 6 OFF
Back and chest
- Deadlifts 5×5
- Incline dumbbell bench press 5×5
- Barbell Back rows 3×10
So this is the workout program.
I know some of you guys are thinking, “this is too much.”
That’s exactly what I thought when I first started this program.
I am not doing this anymore, but I did this program consistently for about 2 months.
I’ve never experienced so much growth and strength gains in such a short period of time.
So whats the diet like on a program like this?
I gotta tell you this was my biggest struggle.
Eating consistently throughout the day.
Stuffing your mouth with nutrients that support muscle growth.
You definitely need some pretty solid nutrition to go through this program.
I recommend eating every 3 hours include a lot of carbs in your meals as well as some high quality proteins.
I even ate some cereal to get those extra carbs in my system.
They might not be the best choice for a carb source but I needed to get more nutrients in my body.
So I recommend going for a high carbs, keeping the protein considerably high and low fat.
I just made sure I was getting enough of food in my body.
Not a specific diet plan just made sure eating every 3 hours with a meal consisting of carbs, protein as well as a healthy levels of fat.
What about the supplements?
Whey protein is definitely good to have.
That way you can get some quick protein fixes throughout the day without having to eat an entire meal.
I also found it made a difference keeping my testosterone levels high.
Even though I was training 2 times per day I was full of energy and my muscles were growing like I’ve never experienced before.
That’s because I raised my natural testosterone production.
If you did not know, testosterone is the hormone responsible for muscle growth.
I took a testosterone booster while I was doing this program and I would definitely recommend it.
Go check that out if you’re interested to see which ones work the best.
If you have the time, energy and you want to put on some quality mass definitely give this program a shot.
You will experience muscle growth like you’ve never experienced before.