Write For BroScience
We are currently searching for talented writers who want to showcase their articles on BroScience.co! Our community is full of experts, influencers, bloggers and creative minds who have lots of great knowledge and thoughts to share. All of them are very welcome to contribute to BroScience.
We are particularly interested in articles from people who are very passionate about lifting heavy ass weights in the gym.
Fill in the form below to get started:
EXPOSURE (and lots of it)
BroScience is one of the biggest fitness websites in the industry.
After being online for only two years we’re already rivalling the biggest brands out there. This is an exciting opportunity for you to get in while you can and reach millions of gym enthusiasts every single month!
Not only does our website get visited by more than two million hardcore exercise enthusiasts every single month, but also do we have more than 1,000,000 followers across our social media pages. If your article will be published on our blog, it will also be promoted to that huge social media audience for instant exposure.
Tell the world your thoughts
BroScience.co gives you a platform to tell the world about your fitness and bodybuilding related thoughts. Help others get fit by sharing your knowledge.
Writing for our site can be a great way for you to gain exposure, increase your online presence, and improve your websites’ traffic and PageRank authority. Articles published on our site will help you gain exposure from our regular readers as well as our social media promotion. Tons of potential clients, customers and fans are waiting to read your insights.
Guidelines for contributing authors:
We’re looking for quality articles geared towards fitness, strength, physique, training, fat loss, nutrition, supplements, diet or anything in this category.
IMPORTANT! We’re only looking for guest blogs at this moment IF…. the article will be the absolute best article on the entire internet on that particular topic. It has to be a skyscraper article if it’s going to be published.
Here’s why that’s cool for you:
- It’s very likely that it will rank high in search engines and become an authority page
- Since we will be proud of it we will actively promote it on our social media pages again and again and again
- And will be actively promoted across other fitness blogs
So, you will be getting traffic from an authority blog post that will get constant traffic throughout the years.
What we do publish:
- Facts, information
- Supplement research
- Expert knowledge sharing
- Workout programs
What we don’t publish:
- Articles that have been or will be published on other websites
- Promotional content (i.e. press releases for your company), content unrelated to our niche, or boring content that’s written to get a few quick backlinks to your site. Please visit our Advertise section if you’re looking for a way to promote your product.
- Article length: Minimum 1,500 words
- Title: Engaging and clickworthy
- Paragraphs: Separate your article into paragraphs to make it easier to read
- Subheadings: Add subheadings to your article to guide the reader through your article
- If your article mentions specific research studies, please include relevant references.
- No author bio, article will be treated as you were our ghost writer
- Put references to studies into the article
- If you’d like to have specific images in your post, please include them in your submission. Otherwise don’t worry about images as we will insert them for you
- Ensure that your article is well-written and devoid of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Remember to add broscience.co as a site that you contribute to in your blog
Example of a skyscraper article that we’re looking for: https://broscience.com/boost-testosterone/
Training, Strength, Workout routines:
- Hardcore leg workout routine to get MASSIVE Legs
- 4 Ways to Get Massive Shoulders…. FAST
- Take advantage of overtraining to become bigger and stronger
- 8 Powerpacked Movements for Size and Strength
- Maximize your muscle gains with this training program
- Advanced Squat Program For Increased Strength
Nutrition, Recipes, Diets
- Maximize your muscle gains with this diet program
- Never Eat These Foods Again
- 37% OF Guys Eat This Fat Creating Food
- Use THIS Diet To Get Leaner For Summer
- Awesome No-Carb Muffin Recipe That Will Leave You Speechless
- The Best Whey Protein Guide
- What The F**k Are BCAA’s and Why Should You Take Them?
How Tos / Lists
- How To Squat With Proper Form
- How To Make Your Biceps Grow Fast
- How To Make An Awesome No-Fat Meal
- 51 Reasons To Exercise
- 10 Ways To Get Bigger Biceps
- 9 Ways To Burn Fat For Summer
- 21 Best Ways To Stay Shredded
- What Is The Best Way To Increase Muscle Size and Burn Fat?
- How Much Should I Pay For Protein?
- Are You Making These Most Common Training Mistakes?
Submit your article.
Contact email@example.com with your topic idea and a bit about your blog so that we can check it out.
We’ll reply to you as soon as possible and let you know when your article will be published.
*We have the right to publish or refuse any article submitted.
**If you’re only looking for a way to promote your product – you should visit our advertise section.