1. The last time you showered at your place might’ve been… last month? Two months ago?
2. Your hands are always callused.
Little red badges of courage all over your palms.
3. You have your machines.
And heaven help the fools using them.
4. Your alarms have a theme.
5. There are a ton of people who get this number when you see ‘em working out:
And you probably don’t know their names.
6. Gym time’s the only time you see your co-workers outside of work.
7. Out of your friends, you’re the only one who can convert kilos to pounds in your head.
Don’t miss #8-15 and “Bicep Charles” on the next page
8. Even your personal to-do lists look like workout plans.
Grocery lists always have room for improvement.
9. Personal trainers interrupt your sets to ask for advice instead of offer it.
10. Your favorite feeling in the world is a new personal record.
11. But this feeling right after is also all too familiar:
12. Your complete list of pet peeves is “when people don’t re-rack.”
13. You regularly talk about lifting things and putting them down.
14. Your serious face is featured prominently in most photos you’re in.
Careers your friends have joked you have based on said photos: magician, pants model, part-time arm wrestler, walking six-pack, etc.
15. Your nickname recently became “Bicep Charles”…
…or you’re trying to get that nickname going for yourself.
Recommended For You5 EXTREME Muscle Growth Hacks (that work) Finally! Start building muscle like the pro bodybuilders using these tricks: Learn more
5 EXTREME Fat Loss Hacks (get ripped fast) Now you can get ripped abs and shredded arms in 30 days: Learn more
Best Testosterone Boosters (top 5 that ACTUALLY work) After spending three months researching the market this is what actually works: Learn more
Top 5 Pre-Workout Supplements These give you raw POWER and supercharged energy: Learn more